As Dignity were the pioneers of funeral planning within the United Kingdom, introducing the first Funeral Plan in 1985 and selling more Funeral Plans than any other company, you can be assured of the highest and most professional service available.
Financial peace of mind for your family
- Freeze costs at today’s prices
- You will have paid in full for the cremation funeral services covered in the plan, with your family only paying for flowers and other special requests at the time
- It removes potential worry about how your funeral will be paid for, especially when savings are often needed to fund retirement
- The money paid into each Plan is invested and managed by some of the most respected financial organisations in the country
- Buying a funeral plan may help reduce the amount of inheritance tax that may be payable on your estate
- Once it's paid for, it's paid for!
Your money is secure
Your money is placed in a secure Trust Fund, professionally managed and independently run, which guarantees your money will be available to pay for your funeral. Dignity is fully compliant with Government Regulations, and can guarantee that our Trust Fund holds enough money to pay for the funerals of all our Funeral Plan members. Currently Dignity have invested over £100 million on behalf of our members.
Dignity have over 500 Funeral Directors around the UK, which ensures that they can provide a service to most people in the UK.
Everything is taken care of
Once you have taken out a Plan, you'll never have to worry about your funeral again. A local Dignity Funeral Director will carry out your wishes in a professional, caring manner