Call LCS NOW to find out how to minimise YOUR tax liability and to plan effectively for your future and the future of your family. Call LCS now on
0845 017 8250.
Here at LCS, we believe that all of our clients deserve the best possible range of services available. We are not regulated to provide financial services so all financial services are provided through our Associate Independent Chartered Financial Advisor (IFA), who has the knowledge, skills and experience to deal with all aspects of your finances.
It is important that, as part of your Will consultation, we look generally at your whole estate ( everything that you own), this is called personal estate planning. By doing this, you will be able to assess whether or not you need to consider things such as:
- Inheritance Tax Threshold (IHT) - is your estate likely to be under / over the threshold when you pass away, if it is over, how will your Executors pay this tax? This is something that can be planned for now.
- Life Assurance cover - do you have any cover, if so, is it enough to provide for your family? Could you do better and at a lesser monthly cost?
- Retirement Plans - saving a small amount now, in the correct way could make the world of difference to you at a time later in life, when your income from earnings has ceased.
- Long Term Care Planning - looking at the possibility of you needing care, (either nursing or residential ) in the future and how to plan to ensure that you get the standard of care that you would wish to receive.
- Investment Planning - let your money work for you.
- Investment Review - many people have investments, savings, bonds and ISA's, but are these earning you the best rates of interest?
- Pension Planning - do you have a pension, do you need one, if so, is it the best one to suit your needs?
- Tax - we all pay it, but do you pay too much?
Please contact a member of our team on 0845 017 8250 if we can help.